-
Dell Inspiron 5100, Wireless Net
I noticed when I run Knoppix it detects a netword card but i beleave that would be the onboard nic. my wireless is in the PCMIA, its a USR 5410, I tried enabling PCMIA but while it finds SOMETHING it cannot detect what it is, the light that is soppose to come on doesnt, ive also tried running wlcardconfig and another wireless config in knoppix (forgot the name...lol) please help
EDIT: I've also searched nearly all the posts here and while I have found some who have had a similar problem I have yet to find an answer, PLEASE someone help me, I would very much appreciate it, thank you
~Rivix
-
Junior Member
registered user
Rivix
That card uses a TI acx111 chip. Google acx100 and follow the top couple of links to the Sourceforge homepage and Craig's guide. Should have you up and running.
Sokminer
Similar Threads
-
By RMSe17 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:42 AM
-
By BillS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:56 AM
-
By john2003 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:31 PM
-
By Adam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:20 PM
-
By seani in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00