-
I'm in a little bit of a rush right now, but I hope also post a message with the boot process and messages you should see at each stage.
jbreiden, you're right, I don't think FAT32 vs FAT16 should matter, but ...
I sounds to me since you've been able to boot DSL off your stick, that
you're not even getting SYSLINUX to go yet. Are you getting any msgs
to indicate the boot process from your stick has started?
You should be able to (I think) to take a freshly formatted stick and
run syslinux against it, attempt to boot and see the "Syslinux 2.11..."
message. If you can get that, you're headed in the right direction....
Try FAT16 (type 6 in fdisk), just for kicks.
I don't expect to have net access while I'm gone, but if I do, I'll check back.
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By mabhatter in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:52 PM
-
By MaldiGola in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
-
By dvessey in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
-
By dvessey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99