Have you read this post? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9919
Can anyone help, I was trying again to get the speedtouch to work.
I downloaded all the latest firmware,kernel modules etc and loaded them onto a floppy.
I ended up messing around in the console for an hour trying to get it to load the script, I gave up so i thought how would i do this in windows?
So i went to the speedtouchconf.sh and right clicked-->open with-->Root konsole
It loaded! The script ran and i entered my details for my isp with the VCI and that, it ran through, loads came up which i believe it is meant to , Then it stopped and said firmware.c error.
I would like to add that i am fool when it comes to linux, Also my modem is the newest they made,i got the first batch of the new ones. It has a 1024 error on boot up.(Windows)
Also is this a problem as i downloaded the newest linux is there no suppourt with this kernel?
Thankyou for your time.
Have you read this post? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9919
I have read every piece on speedtouch on the net, I know now that it is an error with firmware.c.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99