-
rickenbacherus, need help. I have a problem which I think is related to Kb3 burning software. Ive knx-hd Installed 5 times now. The Install goes well I can access all drives apart from my cdrom I allso have a cdrw which Is ok. No matter what I do editing /etc/fstab, creating dir etc I cannot access It. If i use the Kb3 configuration It detects said cdrom no probs (as does the system on boot) However the path it gives still doesnt work. When I edit the Kb3 path and point It to Its dir. I created (cdrom1) I have joy and can access the drive. Not for long though as when I try to use the burn software the system crashes, I loose most of the /etc/fstab file, and If I try and reboot ..nothing Im wondering If I have a bad copy of knoppix I only down loaded it a couple of weeks ago. It runs ok from the cdrom and there is no doubt it is very clever , but Im absolutely p---- off with Its Instabillity. I know Its free and what should I expect, I would realy like to get to grips with It so If you have any Info. thanks Knap.
Similar Threads
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00