-
Few Questions about Knoppix
Ok I'm just starting to know about linux. I'm learing it at school. I'm using a shell (bash). I was wondering, would knoppix be ideal for me? all I want is a general linux distrubution that has a bash shell and that can support C++ programming. i don't want such a big file, but a small one. so would knoppix be ideal for me based on what i said. hope this is clear.
ryan
Similar Threads
-
By quicksilver1024 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:50 AM
-
By boxoman in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 04:21 PM
-
By adrianmak in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By Slay3r in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 09:27 AM
-
By Zeb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00