-
Where do I locate new programs
Let me start by saying that I'm very new at this...This is my first shot at linux so I guess you could say I'm a noob...I just did a HD install of Knoppix and it is the only operating system on the dirve...I just downloaded Firefox and installed it and my question is after I install it how do I find it to use it again...I know in Windows I there would be an icon on the desktop but is there an equivalent to this for linux...I'd appreciate anyones help on this one and if there's a FAQ could someone point me to it
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By muddled_rosella in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By Max_Var in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By bluejay in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:02 PM
-
By hammy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95