-
latintux
I have oppened a yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latintux/
to help schools in latinamerica get exposed to linux , knoppix , debian skolelinux to be exact. I have this dream that we can help our young minds by providing them the tools to to be exposed to technology
if you are interested or now of people that are involved with linux in latinamerica visit this site or email me at latintux @hotmail.com
-
George Brown College And Taca
well I see no activity on this thread so I'll make my own
George Brown College has donated 5 PC to the cause and the Central American Air Lines has donated a ticket to take the computers back to El Sallvador so things have started to lok good ,
on wednesday Sept/15 there will be a dinner where members of the salvadorean Comunity will get together and I hope to make a presentation of my project for what I see There is interest we'll see how it goes from there
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00