Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Im running Knoppix off of a CD. I have a LAN Large LAN with T1 supporting the Internet needs of the whole lan. I configured my network cards to with subnet masks, ip addresses, and default gateways. I can view all the computers on my network it wont' let me access the T1 connection to surf the net. B4 I configured the Network card it would bring up the browser would bring up the error imediatly that it couldn't resolve the host name and now it says im online and it tries 2 resolve it for several seconds but bring up the can't resolve hostname error still the same. What do I need to config. to access the Internet?
Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
Networkcard has been configured.
I would check /etc/resolv.conf.![]()

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00