Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: apt & KDE

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1

    apt & KDE

    I've been trying for ages to get KDE 3.3 installed with Knoppix 3.6, to no avail. Does anyone know a 100% going to work apt source with KDE 3.3? Any help would be much appreciated!

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    44
    Here's what I did...

    added:
    deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
    deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

    to my sources.list

    then ran apt-get -t unstable kde

    and I think you have to do that too kdm too (maybe even first)

    or you can do build dep to cause less errors, I know I got a problem somewhere where I had to uninstall both compeltely then reinstall them, and now I got 3.3 (on Knop 3.4)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New picture

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New

$180.00



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$34.94



Genuine Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M 10GBASE-CU SFP+ DAC Copper Twinax Cable 5M 16.4ft picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M 10GBASE-CU SFP+ DAC Copper Twinax Cable 5M 16.4ft

$10.99



HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001 picture

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001

$14.90



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99