Unfortunately the list has been down for over a month now. One archive can be consulted at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.knoppix
I am trying to register in the debian-linux list. I register through the website and receive a confirmation message telling me to reply to [email protected].
My reply fails and I receive the message unknown user: "debian-knoppix-request"
Is the list still active? How can i get around this problem?
Thnaks
Pretson
Unfortunately the list has been down for over a month now. One archive can be consulted at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.knoppix
I recently received this message from the debian-knoppix list master. It is back in operation at the location below
Quote
please visit
www.linuxtag.org/wws/lists
for a web subscripion.
Regards,
Martin Öhler
UNQUOTE
-
I can confirm that the Debian-Knoppix Mailing List is back in operation and has been since mid-September. It is pretty quiet at the moment -probably because the new location has not been found yet! However, Klaus (Knopper) contributed on October 2nd and I haven't heard mention of him for a while.
I've added the following info to the Docs [Mailing List] page.
The home page for the list is at:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/info/debian-knoppix
The archive is at:
http://www.linuxtag.org/wws/arc/debian-knoppix
Nice to have it back again
ICPUG

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09