-
I downloaded qemu and tried to get it to emulate suse linux in windows, I even downloaded the special version of suse for qemu (1 Gb). It turns out the version I got must have been bad because I tried every possible combo of commands from the prompt with qemu.exe ...... but all it would do is:
C:\qemu\> qemu.exe
C:\qemu\>
so it wouldn't even give me an error message for running the executable. It turns out that the version was bad. So I downloaded a good version and copied the suse image into the folder. I then thought to myself, wow that image copied fast. I looked and the image had a file size of 0KB!!!!!!! Somehow qemu had screwed up my image so that it was no longer usable. My original downloaded file was gone too because for some reason windows downloaded it to the temp folder. Anyway, I tried it but it seemed way to complicated for me, maybe it would be better if I could find some good documentation on it. As far as how fast it could emulate windows in linux, I guess its supposed to be very fast.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50