-
Senior Member
registered user
How to configure dsl modem?
I had it working then after I stopped a few things from booting I cannot get back to the internet. Before when I got it to work it said something about a symlink to thing like ttys0 or something like that. After I said yes to creating that symlink to /dev/modem then I could get to the internet.
Need help configuring the internet with a dsl modem. Please.
knoppix v3.4 kernal2.6
Similar Threads
-
By bhasker varma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By whilewend in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By thriller in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By deshotel in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By simon_lim88 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple IIe Computer Model A2S2064 Main Unit - For Parts / Repair - AS IS
$99.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 578 M1640 1994 Color No Display Parts/Repair
$399.99

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99