Hi folks,
first of all I am wondering, why the linuxtag.org/forum does not appear online anymore
Now my real problems ...
After installing Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 on my hd, I've got the prob that my mouse isn't recognized. Earlier versions did recognize it, so I think it's a bug.
Furthermore I'm not able to boot into kernel 2.6.7 allthough I started knoppix with it and afterwards installed on hd ...
COuld u pls help me,
Dredd[/b]

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$32.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99
vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99