I have installed Knoppix 3.4 C'T Edition on my Harddisk.
I take in KDE the option that he automaticly should me Login. So he don't asked me for my User-Name and Password. I changed the Windowmanager by shuting down to gnome and everyting woks fine for a long time.
Now I wanted to try a different Windowmanager but this Windowmanager doesen't start, it started with a grey Display with a Mouscurser and nothing else. I get now always a grey Display with a Mouscurser at start.
Which File must I edit and what do i have to change in that File that my knoppix starts with Windowmanager KDE or gnome ?

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99