-
Senior Member
registered user
Scanner problems....
I want to get my scanner working properly but do not know the first step in the process, or the next step or ... I have a hd install debian style ver 3.4. Any help would be appreciated.
rrfish@rrfish72:~$ lspci -v
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge (rev 04)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8070
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
Memory behind bridge: f4000000-f5efffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f5f00000-f7ffffff
0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801 PCI Bridge (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: f2800000-f3ffffff
0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 05)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801BA IDE U100 (rev 05) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
I/O ports at b800 [size=16]
0000:00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1) (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at b400 [size=32]
0000:00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 05)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 5
I/O ports at e800 [size=16]
0000:00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #2) (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at b000 [size=32]
0000:00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio (rev 05)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 806a
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
I/O ports at a800 [size=256]
I/O ports at a400 [size=64]
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV5M64 [RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro] (rev 15) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 0239
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at f6000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
Expansion ROM at f5ff0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM/CA/CAM Ethernet Controller (rev 03)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. EtherExpress PRO/100 VE
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at f3800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at d800 [size=64]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:09.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Lucent Microelectronics FW323 (rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Risq Modular Systems, Inc.: Unknown device 5811
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at f3000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:0b.0 Communication controller: Lucent Microelectronics LT WinModem (rev 02)
Subsystem: Risq Modular Systems, Inc.: Unknown device 044e
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
Memory at f2800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=256]
I/O ports at d400 [disabled] [size=8]
I/O ports at d000 [disabled] [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
It is at USB hub #1. Says it is loaded during boot. What entry do I add to fstab if any and how do I access the device? Can I just run the install disk?
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 01:23 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By Cyberpagan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By Cronos55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By andrewdodd13 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99