-
Flashdrive issue on Knoppix3.4
I booted with Sandisk 256 MB connected, it was detected - no problem here. I was able to access it and read from it, still no problem. But when I tried to copy some stuff from NTFS partition that exeisted in the PC I was trying to fix I received Cannot write errors. I could not even create a directory on the flash drive. Checked permissions - full access to all, drive is not write protected.
Any help would be appreciated.
thax
Similar Threads
-
By Species8372 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Honkeychops in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 05:23 AM
-
By samkupar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
![[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung picture](/store/img/g/7B8AAeSwBHRqvxrd/s-l225/-Lot-of-78-64GB-RAM-Sticks-Sk-Hynix-Samsung.jpg)
[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung
$28000.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix 64GB 2RX4 PC4-3200AA-RB2 DDR4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN-TG-AD 2051 Server Memory
$698.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99