As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
I'd like one too: eco2geek at comcast dot net -- and thanks for the offer.
As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
Yes please aay!
gruntbuggly at hotmail dot com
If possible I'd like to test one
elaraateuskalnetdotnet
Thanks
Yes please my e-mail is => heavy_r00t [at] yahoo.com
If there are any invitations left, I'd like to have one too! Send to gmNOxer [at] weSPAMb.de (remove CAPS)
thanks
alrighty, cayetano, ZeroKun, Necromancer, Quite, psteam, and Paulcgy are now proud owners of shiny new gmail accounts.
enjoy kiddies.
i have 2 invites... anyone want 'em... going cheap... real cheap.![]()
did I say they were going cheap?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99
Sophos XG 135w Rev.3 Wireless Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP 802.11ac SFOS - Wiped
$74.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99