As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
I'd like one too: eco2geek at comcast dot net -- and thanks for the offer.
As most it seems, I would really love to try this out, email removed
Yes please aay!
gruntbuggly at hotmail dot com
If possible I'd like to test one
elaraateuskalnetdotnet
Thanks
Yes please my e-mail is => heavy_r00t [at] yahoo.com
If there are any invitations left, I'd like to have one too! Send to gmNOxer [at] weSPAMb.de (remove CAPS)
thanks
alrighty, cayetano, ZeroKun, Necromancer, Quite, psteam, and Paulcgy are now proud owners of shiny new gmail accounts.
enjoy kiddies.
i have 2 invites... anyone want 'em... going cheap... real cheap.![]()
did I say they were going cheap?

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00