-
Junior Member
registered user
apt-get upgrade beware!
I did an apt-get upgrade after a new installation of Knoppix 3.6 to my hard drive, and ended up with many KDE issues like kmail not starting and editors not working from konqueror to name just two. I would strongly recommend you do not do this unless you really know what you are doing (obviously I do not). I had to fix the problem by a complete new install of Knoppix.
I hope this note will save others some grief.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By Jimmmac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By vulcanidiot in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By anduril in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 26
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50