Hello,
first sorry for my english, i´m from spanish and i don´t write sou much english;
Well i have a problem, in my test machine i boot knoppix 3.4 and i mount my volume group with the utils vgscan, vgchange etc....
In this partitions i have copy the sources of knoppix 3.4 to remastering and make my personal knoppix, destinated to live servers.

I do the process well with no errors, but when i boot the machine with my personal knoppix 3.4 i have a common error:
The machine boot but with a small bash shell and 5-6 commands..... , and the principal error has: /dev/sda1 cloop.o irq error ....

I think thats is because i use the compresed_fs utils from the knoppix 3.4 cdrom.

What´s the versión of cloop on knoppix 3.4, cloop 2.0x?
Its posible to remaster a knoppix without system operate and work from knoppix 3.4 and data in other partitions?
I have to download the package cloop 2.0x and use te create_compresed_fs util from this?
I have to do anything which the module cloop, if i work which knoopix 3.4?

Thank you very much all!!