-
SOny Notebook with D-LINK Wireless card
I have a SOny Nookbook wiht D-LINK wireless card and having trouble as well. DO I have to enable WEP as today I do ont have it on in the server??? I know I should and have been lazy to do so. Please advice if anyone has been able to access the internet using wireless.
Thanks
Alex
Similar Threads
-
By jdamron in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By fluppel in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By ezfreeze in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By fluze in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:25 AM
-
By M. van der Ent in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99