You must remove all the /etc/rc?.d/ references of xsession, xdm and kdm, and put.
Inside of /etc/rc5.d/ you must have something like S99gdm, and I think all will be correct
Good Luck
I have a beta of the rescue cd i'm trying to create for my tech specialists in the co. i work for. I need the cd to login via GDM instead of auto loging in to X...is there a way to do this??? I have it installed and am trying to log in but I keep getting the following error...
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
IceWM: Can't open display: :0. X must be running and $DISPLAY set.
PLEASE HELP![]()
You must remove all the /etc/rc?.d/ references of xsession, xdm and kdm, and put.
Inside of /etc/rc5.d/ you must have something like S99gdm, and I think all will be correct
Good Luck

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99