Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
Well, my german is very bad. And so, I wasn't able to found how to get the CD. Somebody could please post the direct link to the iso o to some torrent?
By the way, I wasn´t able to make work the ntfs captive drivers with knoppix 3.7. I expect that this cd do the trick
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore :o(
Try this now...Originally Posted by knoppicill
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=102908

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65