-
Junior Member
registered user
buffer I/O error while running knoppix cd
When I am booting from Knoppix V3.6 CD, I get errors while creating directories and symlinks on ram disk.
Buffer I/O error on device sr0, logical block 356288
...
...
cloop: read error at pos 7252.... in file /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX 11908 bytes lost.
...
And these errors continue though finally I see the windows coming up.
Thanks in advance for any help
Similar Threads
-
By jcdecode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:01 AM
-
By sunpascal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 12:57 PM
-
By sunpascal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By hss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By torbu in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00