-
New Newbie !! How to make an ISO which runs ???
hello,
I don't succeed in making an iso image of my knoppix V 3.4. Could
somebody help me to make it ??
What I have tried :
-I have cut an original iso an a cd( and it work properly)
- I copy all the file from the cd to my hard disk
- I modify isolinux.cfg with adding lang=fr and myconf=scan
- I make a new image in using :" mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX"
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b
boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o
isolinux/knoppix.iso <knoppixfolder>"
- when I cut the cd and restart the computer,
system boot on cd but after I press ENTER It displays : "Couldn't find
knoppix file system" and so it runs me a small shell ??
What Can I do ?? I don't find any solution on the forum
Similar Threads
-
By jccorea in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:13 AM
-
By dmpop in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By randygva in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By simulant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:04 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1U Server 5019C-WR X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 3.8Ghz 32GB RAM M.2 NVME X
$369.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00