Has Klaus removed it? I need it to boot it and modify the menu structure (remove KNOPPIX button from menu K) and change window themes, login splash screen and the desktop background.
Where can I get it or where is it?
Thanks.
Has Klaus removed it? I need it to boot it and modify the menu structure (remove KNOPPIX button from menu K) and change window themes, login splash screen and the desktop background.
Where can I get it or where is it?
Thanks.
Politron,
I think you better read the knoppix remastering docs some more because you are very far off the mark.
The boot.img you refer to is actually the old way of booting the knoppix cd via syslinux, and contained the kernel, syslinux config files and the minirt. None of which can be changed for the result you are looking for.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm P/N: SFP-10G-SR (10-2415-03) *NEW SEALED
$25.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50