I am using Ubuntu, and am fairly knowledgable in linux. I have installed libssl0.9.7 and libssl0.9.8, but for Yahoo's IM .deb, I need libssl0.9.6! I tried the sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.6 and sudo apt-get install libssl0.* (the second is how I installed all other libssl version) with no luck. Is there a tar.gz available of libssl 0.9.6 that I can ./configure, make, and sudo make install?
Knoppix users: use su instead of sudo
Thanks,
John

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Hybrid Arts EZ-Track ST (with X-MAS Seal) for ATARI ST Computers
$149.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99