-
Making a multi-boot Linux Live DVD with Knoppix
Hello!
Here is the problem:
I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?
I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)
Am I trying to do the impossible?
Thanks.
SJ
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By Distro-Don in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By adrianmak in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By sunnyjpop in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:55 PM
-
By garubi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 08:19 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

30 FS SFP-GB-GE-T | 1G 1000BASE-T SFP to RJ-45 Copper Transceiver | Lot of 30 |
$350.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00