-
Windows 98 and Knoppix(debian) Dual-Boot
Hi
I have a 400 mhz compaq with 256 megs of ram with Windows 98 on a partiton. I have the knoppix 3.6 CD and love it. I wish I could only have Linux but i need Windows. I want to make a dual-boot between Windows and Debian and install using the Knoppix cd. I have a C: partiton and D: partiton (the same hard drive, 20 GB) The D: partition is 3.8 GB. There is nothing on the D: partition but a folder with some Openoffice documents that I would like to keep.
How would you reccomend i install debian from the knoppix cd, and get the dual-boot working?
Similar Threads
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 86
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By kgonepostl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By mkyb14 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 06:06 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By schnarff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99