Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: kppp problem

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2

    kppp problem

    Hi:
    I have a knoppix 3.4 and my problem is:

    I can connect to Internet but I can't browse.

    "couldn't find interface ppp0"

    Any idea...

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    need more input. Your connection type, dialup,isdn,cable,dsl,ppoe,ppoa etc..?
    Are you using networkcard?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2

    I have a solution: kppp problem

    Yes, shah,
    I have a network card and my knoppix can't find Internet. It's a conflict.
    My connection is a dialup.

    Reading at the forum I'll find the solution:

    #ifconfig eth0 down

    and rerun kppp

    I can browse finally.

    A lot of thanks...

Similar Threads

  1. Small problem with kPPP
    By HumanBlade in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:08 AM
  2. kppp connection problem
    By vuchuu in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:01 AM
  3. Kppp -kde
    By kc1di in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
  4. problems with ppp and kppp
    By apax in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:08 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 01:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module picture

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module

$25.00



Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW CLAMSHELL picture

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL

$45.50



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99