I've got a 3 yr old HP That I've installed K 3.6 on to the HDD. But I can only run it in failsafe. When I try to run it regular, after the boot kernal, instead of opening the GUI, the screen just goes black and the CD-Rom light blinks a little the goes out and blinks a little more. Is there anyway to install it not in failsafe so that I can use my Hardware?![]()

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00