-
Installation on HP Computer
I've got a 3 yr old HP That I've installed K 3.6 on to the HDD. But I can only run it in failsafe. When I try to run it regular, after the boot kernal, instead of opening the GUI, the screen just goes black and the CD-Rom light blinks a little the goes out and blinks a little more. Is there anyway to install it not in failsafe so that I can use my Hardware?
Similar Threads
-
By Maistro in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:42 PM
-
By Kram in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 03:49 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00