-
Walkthrough for Linksys 801.11b Install?
(Haven't had the greatest luck in other forums so bare with me, *Slips on flame retardent body suit*)
Does anyone know of a very literal step-by-step guide for confugiring and saving that confuguration for an 802.11b Linksys PCMCIA wifi card? I've found some things that came close but I'm still pretty lost when it comes to most the terminology with anything outside of windows os's so you can see my delima. I haven't had much sucess with dual-booting so Knoppix has been my soluatin thus far, but if I can get this blasted card configured then I can forget the windows partition all togather (Or at least I hope *zips hood*) Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By sakcee in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:25 AM
-
By otterit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 09:36 PM
-
By phantom9820002 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
-
By dox in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 03:28 PM
-
By raypace in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99