-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How do I update QT parted?

Originally Posted by
rrfish72
I see that there is an newer version of QT and would like to update or upgrade. How do I go about doing that?
'apt-get -t unstable qtparted' should do it. I'm assuming the newest version will be in unstable.
Also, the version of 'parted' which is included with Knoppix is a 'mini' version (I think called parted-bf' & can be replaced with a full version. 'apt-get -t unstable parted' will do it
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By ferreter in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 08:22 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By nex56 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Multi-mode SFP28 25G SR Fiber Transceiver 850nm 100m Dual-LC Connector
$60.29

25Gbps LR SFP28 Optical Transceiver 1310nm 10km Duplex‑LC Single‑Mode SMF Module
$70.58