Hi,
I've got an MSI TV@nywhere Master TV Tuner. I can not get it to work with the "Configure TV Card" utility. Does anyone know if/how I can get this to work? Do I need to install something else??
It says it has this chip:
Silicon Tuner & Conexant
CX23883 audio/video decoder
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/n...nywhere_Master
Also, I live in Canada, and want to watch cable with this (NTSC).
Thanks a lot for any help!! BTW, I'm using Knoppix 3.6 Hard Drive install.
More info (from "lspci -vv"):
0000:01:07.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Winfast TV2000 XP (rev 05)
Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 8606
Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
Latency: 32 (5000ns min, 13750ns max), Cache Line Size: 0x08 (32 bytes)
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 19
Region 0: Memory at e2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Capabilities: [44] Vital Product Data
Capabilities: [4c] Power Management version 2
Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
Status: D0 PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=0 PME-
0000:01:07.1 Multimedia controller: Conexant: Unknown device 8801 (rev 05)
Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 8606
Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
Latency: 32 (1000ns min, 63750ns max), Cache Line Size: 0x08 (32 bytes)
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 19
Region 0: Memory at e3000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Capabilities: [4c] Power Management version 2
Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
Status: D0 PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=0 PME-

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NEW Sealed, 100% Genuine CISCO GLC-T 1000BASE-T SFP RJ-45 30-1410-04 Module v04
$38.00