-
Junior Member
registered user
Time has pass and still I canīt boot!
Well I will post my problem again in orther to get closer to the end of the trouble.
I have a PIII 450 Mhz. Mother PCCHIPS 478LMR all on board except the mothem. A HD samsumg 8 Gb. A CD Reader Samsumg, and a sony CD RW (16x8x32).
Well Iīve tried many times booting Knoppix but I have any succes.
When I starts using EXPERT I reach the part that said:
SCSI0=last updates emulations for ide atapi devives
Some things I could read while booting that seem errors was:
......
partition check:
hda=hda1
ide: late registration of driver
......
When I use FAILSAFE it says:
Welcome to K.O.P.P.I.X linux live linux-on-cd!
Looking for cdrom in: /dev/hdb
and it hungs.
When I starts using:
knoppix vga=normal screen=800x600 ram=120M desktop=icewm
It says:
loading vmlinuz..........
loading miniroot.gz.........
Rady
Uncomoresing linux....OK booting the kernell
It makes a little screen movement and thats all.
When I starts without VGA=normal, Tux appears and thats it!
I will be very pleased if you help me!
Thaks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By GaTk in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 10:16 AM
-
By lbloch in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:02 PM
-
By oscar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:55 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:20 PM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50