-
Junior Member
registered user
Another problem, please help
Hi,
I encounter a strange error,
I tried it several times but nothing seems to work,
I try to change the menus so I do like it says,
everything works fine.
if I quit with ctrl-D and come back again the menus are as I configured and its all good.
however when I burn it I get default KNOPPIX theme with thier menus.
I made sure to overwrite /etc/skel and I made sure that I made the change on line 128 correct however it looks like
for the menus it takes them from somewhere else.
can anyone please help me ?
update:
(sorry dude, didnt meant get you or anyone upset with the quote thing , just thought it would help)
I changed all the refrences of rsynch to cp like said in the comments above and it made even more mess 
now I get totally different results.
I did followed the HOWTO step by step (a lot of times).
however I almost sure there is a problem with customizing the menu,
changing this line (with the 9th rsynch) not resolving, maybe it should be cp instead of rsynch only on this line and line after.
I will work on it tomorrow and update onthe results hopefully it will be good.
thanks alot for the quick replays and this for making this HOWTO, its just great.
thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By acer0001 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By bitey in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 09:05 AM
-
By rihad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 06:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99