-
Junior Member
registered user
OK, I think I got it transfered.
I used two knoppix cds to boot the machines to runlevel 2.
This is the command I used on the receiving laptop:
nc -l -p 1234 | gunzip -c | dd of=/dev/hda
Then on the sending machine:
dd if=/dev/hda | gzip -c | nc -w 3 -n 192.168.0.31 1234
Now I just need to fix the MBR.
Similar Threads
-
By deadparrot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By oizo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By JamesNU in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99