Hi All,
just tried out Knoppix 3.6. I find that the thing crashes every 2-3mins, for about 1-2mins. My specs below,
Athlon Thunderbird 900
512ram
GForce2
45Gb
4424 CDRW
Are my specs not enuff..? Appreciate any help. Also, curious, why do I always make entries for a non-DHCP connection..? Can't I set global settings and just click an icon for them..? Cheers.
EDIT: Also, why don't I get an icon somewhere, that represents/confirms a lan connection, like in Windows. ? Is it an option I'm not aware of..? Cheers, again.
downdogWoof...

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$699.99
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$223.99
247 Lot 5.25" Floppy Disks Vintage Used Turbo Pascal CAD Data Files IBM PC DOS
$199.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Mountain Computer MC00701A HP-IL 80-Column Video Interface w power cord vintage
$95.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage 1989 IBM PC Model M 1391401 Keyboard PS/2 Cable + USB converter WORKING
$130.00