-
I tried that. In the root shell, when I enter the command passwd open, I get the response User unknown open. Then when I try to enter the password open to go to administrator mode, I get the response that the password is incorrect. Is that because I am running from the cd and not a hard disk?
Similar Threads
-
By abstar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 05:34 AM
-
By schock in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By TGWDNGHN in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:33 AM
-
By wcr3d in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95