-
Senior Member
registered user
sq_AL.ISO-8859-1... done
[email protected]_MONETARY: value of field `int_curr_symbol' does not correspond to a valid name in ISO 4217
I got the exact same error at exactly the same place. Fortunately for me dpkg -P locales did the trick.
I always do a apt-get update thenI go edit my /etc/apt/sources.list before I do any apt-getting. I have only done apt-get upgrade on security and testing. I got the same errors at exactly the same place. Don't know if any of you are subscribed to the knoppix mailing list but I submitted the error. Will post back with any results.
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:21 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:52 PM
-
By davekempe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99