-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix runs flawlessly for me personally. I seems to me that each system has a distro that was meant to be operating it and I think I have found that distro. oh sure I'd like to try them all eventually - that is of course what multiple booting is for. I don't have a "pretty" splash screen but I do have a pretty cool LILO menu from which to select my OS. (although I hardly ever see it- maybe once a week at most and that's to boot another OS not because of a crash).
At any rate - it's animated w/ nice graphics- it's got penguins in hats- it's cool.
Similar Threads
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
-
By kwiat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By adkmom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 07:56 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00