Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda2 * 14 14471 116133885 83 Linux
/dev/hda3 14472 14593 979965 82 Linux swap
root@ttyp0[knoppix]#

I believe hda1 might be a persistant partition that I created earlier. I cannot think of what else it might be. qt parted shows it at 1001 meg and I think that is what I set it at.

lilo.conf

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda2 * 14 14471 116133885 83 Linux
/dev/hda3 14472 14593 979965 82 Linux swap
root@ttyp0[knoppix]#

/etc/fstab [BM--] 4 L:[ 1+10 11/ 11] *(474 / 474b)= <EOF>
/proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/sys /sys sysfs noauto 0 0
/dev/pts /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/auto/floppy auto user,noauto,exec,umask=000 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/auto/cdrom auto user,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda2 /mnt/hda2 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda3 none swap defaults 0 0

fstab

/etc/fstab [BM--] 4 L:[ 1+10 11/ 11] *(474 / 474b)= <EOF>
/proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/sys /sys sysfs noauto 0 0
/dev/pts /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/auto/floppy auto user,noauto,exec,umask=000 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/auto/cdrom auto user,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/auto/cdrom1 auto users,noauto,exec,ro 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda2 /mnt/hda2 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
# Added by KNOPPIX
/dev/hda3 none swap defaults 0 0

lilo.conf

# Support LBA for large hard disks.
#
lba32

# Overrides the default mapping between harddisk names and the BIOS'
# harddisk order. Use with caution.
#disk=/dev/hda
# bios=0x81

#disk=/dev/sda
# bios=0x80

# Specifies the boot device. This is where Lilo installs its boot
# block. It can be either a partition, or the raw device, in which
# case it installs in the MBR, and will overwrite the current MBR.
#
boot=/dev/hda

1Help 2Save 3Mark 4Replac 5Copy 6Move 7Search 8Delete 9PullDn