-
Knoppix/Network Woes
Everytime I boot up into Knoppix my internet works long enough for me to visit a website or two.. but after that.. all internet connections timeout and then knoppix freezes. What is causing this?
The freezing seems to occur when I 'netstat -r' after my connections start timing out. I can netstat -r while my net works in the begining however, so I dont know what is going on. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I am running off an Alienware Area51-m laptop.
Similar Threads
-
By kevingpo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 08:21 PM
-
By kevingpo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:24 AM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 05:13 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By silicosick in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00