View Poll Results: 'mkisofs' doesn't work properly and needs fixed.
- Voters
- 4. You may not vote on this poll
-
TRUE! Never worked for me either.
-
TRUE! But somehow I managed to get it working.
-
FALSE! It works just fine, you just used the wrong version.
-
FALSE! You need to be smarter than the software.
-
NO OPINION! Cripes, maybe you can use differant software instead.
-
DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE. Sorry.
-
mkisofs doesn't work!
I have tried a variety of differant versions of 'mkisofs' and I have
always had this one stinking problem.
'Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'boot/isolinux'!'
Yes, it -is- there and it -was- inputed correctly as stated by the
KNOPPIX online documentation....
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
I should also point out that this 'mkisofs' has not worked before in
other applications. Whats up with that?
Am I the only one having these problems? I am using KNOPPIX 3.6
and I used the above link, followed the intstructions verbatim.
Still the same error. I typed in the absolute paths, I tried other
syntax. Nothing.
Similar Threads
-
By baitas in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By vacode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
-
By jens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:27 PM
-
By toms in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 11:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

1U Supermicro Firewall Router Jumpbox 6x 10GB Ethernet 3.5Ghz 32GB RAM 2x PSU X
$299.00

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99