did u already tried the ADSL/PPPOE Configuration?
if not, run it (same menu like "Network Card Configuration") and fill in all the required information.
when beeing asked to "start up when booting", then select NO.
I can't get knoppix to connect to the internet. I have a broadband connection ussing a connexant PCI ADSL card.
After messing about with variuos drivers I got knoppix to recognise a network on eth0 but still can't connect.
I'm on Tiscali(UK) broadband.
Any Ideas?
PLEASE!
did u already tried the ADSL/PPPOE Configuration?
if not, run it (same menu like "Network Card Configuration") and fill in all the required information.
when beeing asked to "start up when booting", then select NO.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00