-
Junior Member
registered user
Trying to get connected
I have been fiddling around with linux for a couple of weeks and so far I have been unable to get any sort of internet connection.
I have now got rid of my hard drive installation and followed the information here - http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition and I was just wondering if there is any way I can set this up to use my XP internet connection from Knoppix, since they are both on the same hard drive (and partition)?
Similar Threads
-
By Atrio05 in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By imperator1967 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:37 PM
-
By kq9j in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By th3b0d0mr3ap3r in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:07 AM
-
By mightydavefish in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00