I think this is a KDE problem that hasn't been fixed yet. See this bug report.Originally Posted by beforewisdom
http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75882
I just upgraded and installed knoppix 3.6 to my hard drive.
Huge Improvement!
I did notice that a list of alternate desktops is not available at login.
I went to the login manager in the kde and noticed it didn't seem to have a place for such a list like earlier versions.
What is up with that?
Is there anyway to get this list at log on/
Steve
I think this is a KDE problem that hasn't been fixed yet. See this bug report.Originally Posted by beforewisdom
http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75882

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair
$365.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00