-
VERY basic and probably dumb question
Today was my first time ever using Knoppix or even Linux. I downloaded it because I put an old HD in a new computer and the lame Windows folder privacy setting I had on most of my stuff was preventing me from getting to the data I wanted to recover. So I boot up Knoppix 3.6 with the 2.6 kernel but I realize pretty quick that I can't copy and paste the stuff I wanted to my new hard drive. I'm probably missing something obvious but I scanned all the FAQs and can't think of what to do. Can anyone help? I appreciate it and sorry for the n00bieness
Similar Threads
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By archvile in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By Lawgick in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Lot of 10 ARISTA SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP LC Connector Optic Transceiver Module
$60.72