I installed gifts and the OpenFastTrack, FastTrack, and Gnutella plugins. FastTract and OpenFastTrack connect fine, but I'm having a problem getting Gnutella to connect.
these are the errors giftd returns
[20:33:28] Gnutella: try_some_nodes() returned 0. node list len=0
[20:33:28] Gnutella: No hosts to try. Looking in gwebcaches...
[20:33:28] Gnutella: Retrying to connect to nodes.
my nodes files is completely blank
I have tried using both a gwebcaches file with ip adresses as well as dns names for servers.
I downloaded a hosts file too, tried copying it's contents into the nodes file but upon running giftd it blanks out the nodes file.
Can anyone help me getting gnutella running with giftd?

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00